What is GST?
GST i.e. Goods and Services Tax is a comprehensive tax of dual structure to be levied on ‘supply of goods and services’ subsuming all taxes levied by Central (i.e. Central Excise Duty, Service Tax, CVD, SAD, Surcharges & Cesses etc.) and the State (i.e. VAT / Sales tax, Entertainment tax, Luxury tax, Taxes on lotteries, betting and gambling, Octroi and Entry Tax, Purchase Tax etc.) under one head enhancing cost competitiveness of goods and services.
Impact of GST on?
- Pricing Strategies
- Purchase Policies
- Cash Flow
- Logistic Strategies
- Distribution Network
- Inter-unit/plant Transfer
- Change in existing IT System
- Transactional Restructuring
- Supply Chain Management
- Transition Arrangements
- Renewing existing Contracts
- Consumption based book keeping
- Inventory Optimization
How can we help you?
- Advisory and Dispute resolution services on implementation of GST Law.
- Advisory on complying with GST law in conjunction with other tax laws to avoid conflicts
- Providing detailed working on tax impact to recommending suggestions for tax optimization
- Changes in procurement and distribution arrangements, i.e., re-design of supply chain
- Contract review from GST perspective
- Evaluation of pricing from GST perspective to ensure compliance with anti-profiteering provisions.
- Advice on transitional provisions
- Conducting industry-specific seminars to properly address operational issues
- GST training for in-house personnel and supply chain partners
This section is purely dedicated for creating awareness of the GST and maintaining a track of the updates and events of GST. Your access to www.vkjlaw.com constitutes your agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions listed herein. The materials displayed on the website should not be copied for the use or reuse of the content without permission. The author(s) reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole direction, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of this website, including but not limited to, content or features. All reasonable efforts have been taken and shall be made to ensure that the information contained on this section is accurate and updated. However, no representations or warranties are made as to the accuracy or reliability of such information.